Father’s Day is in a few days, do you have your gift yet? Here are some creative gift ideas that won’t cost you much, but will be a guaranteed hit!
Following in their footsteps. Apply vanilla acrylic paint with a foam brush to either you or your child’s foot and place it on a canvas. Once the foot imprint dries, add the passage, “I want to follow in your footsteps.” This sentimental gift will definitely be a memorable gift for any father or grandfather.
2. Daddy’s love ties us together. Since ties are a common Father’s Day gift, why not make something for the ties to be placed on? The following link explains how to put this crafty tie holder together. This inexpensive craft will definitely be a useful and heartwarming gift!
3. Sweetest Dad Bouquet. Does your father or grandfather have a sweet tooth? This might just be the perfect present for him. If you are looking for a simple, but fun present then check this easy tutorial out.
4. Key Chain- Something as small as a key chain can remind your dad that you are thinking of him. This craft is a little more extensive than the others listed, but definitely worth your time! Here is a tutorial of how to make this fun gift.
- Printable Father’s Day Questionnaire- If you are looking for a simple, but fun present have your child fill out his questionnaire about their dad. You can either frame it or give it to as is! For a larger version of this sheet, click here.
6. World’s Best Pop. Do you have the worlds best “pop”? Show him with this treat filled gift with Soda Pop (IBC Rootbeer), Popcorn, Pop-tarts, and a Blow Pop lollipop. For more crafty ideas follow our Holiday Pinterest board. We hope that you have a fun and safe Father’s Day!